Director of the Institute of Phitopathology and Biodiversity – Professor, Dr. Guram Memarne
Phone: 599 28 60 18
1. The exercise citrus production. 2012. USAID
2. English language courses. 2011.
3. Global Gap- Inspection, 2012.
4. Global Gap standartizireba for primary production. 2012
5. Health and safety protection. 2012
6. The safety analysis and critical control. 2012
7. The preparation of trainers. 2011
1. The International Scientific and Technical Center and the UK
Partnership project of the International Scientific and Technical Center and the UK’s Ministry of Defence. Collaborator - Great Britain's Food and Environment Agency study. Topic: Georgia Rural Development: study of Agricultural crops to improve their disease resistance in Georgia and South Caucasian countries’. Grant Agreement №G - 1775p. Position - scientific consultant.
2. The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) project, Economic Prosperity Initiative (EPI) – Citrus Production Training Program. Position - Adjara-Guria coordinator.
3. The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) project ,, Economic Prosperity Initiative (EPI) – Citrus Production Training Program . Position -tangerine sector manager.