The conference will be held at the Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University from 13 to 18 September 2017.
In 2008 National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia initiated and organized the international conference entitled “Contemporary problems of architecture and construction” in Jermuk, Armenia. In 2010 the 2nd conference was organized in Jermuk, Armenia with the same title. The 3rd conference was organized in Beijing, China in collaboration with the Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Construction from November 20 to 24, 2011, with the participation of representatives from China, Armenia, Poland, USA, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Georgia, Moldova and Thailand. The 4th conference under the same title was held in the Polish city of Czestokhowa from September 24 to 27, 2012, as a joint effort of the National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia, the Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Construction with the participation of representatives from Poland, Armenia, China, USA, Russia, Italy, Georgia, Czech Republic, Germany, Slovakia, Belarus, Ukraine and Hungary. The 5th conference was organized in Saint Petersburg, Russia by the Saint Petersburg University of Architecture and Construction, which took place from June 25 to 28, 2013 as a joint effort of the above-mentioned. The 6th conference was organized by the University of Ostrava in Ostrava, Czech Republic from June 24 to 27, 2014 and the 7th in Florence, Italy with the University of Florence and Fondazione Romualdo del Bianco from November 19 to 21, 2015, with the participation of representatives from Italy, Armenia, China, Poland, Russia, Czech Republic, Kazakhstan, Iran, Georgia, Ukraine, Portugal, USA, Lithuania, Netherlands, Mexico, Philippines, Columbia. Proceedings of two previous (3-rd in Beijing, China, 2011 and 6-th in Ostrava, Czech Republic, 2014) conferences were indexed in Scopus.
Conference is organized on behalf of:
- Prof. Merab Khalvashi, Rector of Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University. Georgia
- Doctor of science (engineering), Prof. Gagik Galstyan, Rector of National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia, Armenia
- Prof. Zhang Ailin, Rector of Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Construction, China
- Prof. Norbert Sczygiol, Rector of Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland (Scopus author profile page)
- Doctor of science (economics), Prof.Yevgeniy Rybnov, Rector of St. Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Russia
- Prof. Vaclav Scasel, Rector of VSB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Prof. Luigi Dei, Rector of University of Florence, Italy
We are looking forward to meeting you in Batumi.
Rector Merab Khalvashi