The paper and abstract formatting guidelines for conference participants:
All interested applicants should submit an electronic version of the paper or abstract following the guidelines listed below:
- The papers and enclosed abstracts should be in A4 format. Margins: top – 2.0 cm, bottom – 2.0 cm, left – 3.0 cm, right – 2.0 cm;
- For Georgian text - Font Sylfaen and Times New Roman – for English text (Style: Normal, Font size – 10).
- Line spacing - 1;
- Pictures, graphics, schemes and etc. – in the format of TIFF 300dpi; 600dpi.
- All equations should be typed in Microsoft equation 2.0 (2.1.);
- First Name and Surname of the author (authors) on the upper right corner, indicating the position, organization, e-mail and mobile number.
- The title of the paper in capital letters appears in the center after 2 line-space;
- The main text appears after 1.5 line-space;
- The abstract in English, no less than 250-300 words, appears at the end of the paper. Indicating author’s first name, surname, position and organization the title of the paper.
- The paper should not exceed 5 pages!
- The authors take full responsibility for their opinions and views regarding the paper or abstract.
- Articles will be pre-selected before publication.